Campus Dining Student Service Associate
Campus Dining offers a high energy environment for those students who are interested in working. We offer positions with competitive wages, incentives, flexible hours, opportunities for advancement, and a great working atmosphere. Campus Dining is a department within the University Enterprises Events. The UEE division is the largest student employer on campus with a variety of locations to choose from. We are looking for responsible, enthusiastic, and future-oriented students like you to join our team!
With two dining halls, an administrative support team, over 20 retail locations and 8,000 events each year to choose from; you're sure to find the perfect fit on our team. No previous experience required!
Our team's main focus is to provide an elevated guest and employee experience. We provide the best customer service to students, staff, faculty, and guests that patronize our locations such as The Huddle, Duncan Student Center dining, Morris Inn, Catering, and the Dining Halls.
A few of the positions available include: Food Service Assistant, Baristas, Server, Student Cook (food prep), Host/Hostess, Cashier, etc.
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
• Food handling such as refilling buffet lines, preparing specialty sandwiches, cooking or cutting produce and preparing specialty drinks
• Stocking snack and beverage products using the FIFO method (First in-First out)
• Maintaining a clean and inviting location/rooms
• Cash handling, engaging with customers, suggestive selling
• Learning new systems, analyzing and entering data
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned based on the location and position you accept within UEE
Some Benefits included in working for UEE:
• Starting wage of $15.00/hr or more (Starting wage for positions receiving gratuity will be lower than $15.00).
• Free food during your shift at many locations
• Late night and weekend hours so you can work after studying
• Opportunities to advance to leadership positions, such as a Student Manager or Lead Student Manager
• Build your Resume; and gain experience and transferable skills such as Self-Awareness
Teamwork/Collaboration, Leadership, Work Ethic/Professionalism, Critical Thinking/Problem Solving, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
Read more about Career Ready Competencies here:
• Enrolled as a full-time student at the University of Notre Dame
• Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Must be positive and respectful
• Please review our locations by visiting the following link:
• Students who apply for a position within University Enterprises & Events will choose the top three locations they would like to work for. Applicants will be allocated based on unit needs.
• Hours are flexible and can range from 2-20 hours per week.
How do I apply and what do I need?
Please see a list of acceptable documents required for employment here:
►Notre Dame students apply here: https://nd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0IH3SnJqSFY4CY6
*Holy Cross College and Saint Mary's College students, please apply to one of our job postings at: