Tutors are responsible for using existing lesson plans with children in grades 2-5, at the ND Center for Civic Innovation, 1045 W. Washington Ave, South Bend, 46601.
The focus is on literacy development, and tutors will work on reading, writing, and comprehension.
Training is provided.
- Strong interest in education.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- A love of reading and writing
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to tutor at least twice a week at the ND Center for Civic Innovation at 1045 W. Washington Ave, South Bend, 46601.